We are the Sapphire Community Group. We were founded in 2015 as Sapphire Ministries and then during the concourse of November 2017, we underwent some changes and rebranded as ‘The Sapphire Community Group’. We as an organisation aims to restore, revive and rebuild a divided generation. We accept everyone and encourage individuals to be their truest self. We work with the 13-30 year olds around the world and we instil the message of love but most of all self-worth.
We are an organisation that seeks to empower and stabilize a segregated community. The sole purpose of the SCG is to build people up and provide you with the platform to shine.
WHO ARE WE?
The Sapphire Community Group seeks to help young people find out what they are meant to do in life. We aim to do this through mentoring, coaching, publishing literature, film and media, through multiple events technological development and hosting workshops. We aim to provide a platform and pathway for young people all over the world to find their callings. Additionally, we will attempt to help each individual believe that they can create the change for the extraordinary. We aim to teach and inspire individuals to believe within and to help maximise them to their fullest potential.
We have multiple young people roaming the streets, because they believe that the world has given up on them or they believe that they do not have what it takes to create the impossible. So The Sapphire Group is stepping in to give a voice to the voiceless. The Sapphire Community Group is here to tell our young, that they are good enough! And that there is nothing they cannot achieve if they are willing to go the extra mile to achieve the unattainable today.
To unite our worlds through Literature, Media, Events and Entertainment
- To reduce the crimes rates by 10% on an annual basis in the younger generation around the world
- To reduce homeless in the streets of the UK by providing a second home for the 13-30 year olds; aiming to help a minimum of 100
- To empower the arts, events, film, media and literature skills of young people
- To build up the younger generation and empower them to find their true gifting and talents aim to help 50 or more a year
- To reduce unemployment and lack of education in the ages of 16+ in the UK
- To reduce domestic violence and suicide rates in the UK
- To reduce bullying in schools and creating an environment of love
- To provide support for those struggling with mental health issues and to generate awareness in the 13-30 year olds
- To set up community groups globally, shelters and centres
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We are an organisation that aims to reconstruct a broken culture.
We represent hope.
We represent love.
But most of all life.
OUR 7 WE'S
1. We are The Dream Starters
2. We are The Leaders of our Tomorrow
3. We will Motivate, Inspire and Empower the 13-30 year olds
4. We say: You are free to be yourself!
5. We accept you all no matter your differences.
6. We are Warriors, Fighters, Revolutionists, Survivors, Innovators that want to create the impossible but most of all, leave a lasting legacy.
7. We Simply “believe in you and want to make you great”
— Jasmine Cannon-Ikurusi, Founder
An organisation that seeks to empower and restabilize a segregated community. The sole purpose of the SCG, is to build people up. Moreover, to ensure that each individual finds what they are meant to do in life. Through mentoring, coaching, literature, entertainment, technology, events and workshops; we aim to provide a platform and pathway for young people all over the world find their callings. Additionally, we will attempt to help each individual believe that they can create a change for the extraordinary. We aim to teach and inspire individuals to believe in themselves and see their full potential.
We have multiple young people roaming the streets, because they believe that the world has given up on them or they believe that they do not have what it takes to create the impossible. So SCG is stepping in to give a voice to the voiceless. SCG, is here to tell our young, that they are good enough! And that there is nothing they cannot achieve if they are willing to go the extra mile to achieve the unattainable today.
The more I look around, the more I see hungry people. I see a dying, neglected town that the majority have seen like an oversight. The youths in our generation are getting into all sorts of mischief and crime rates are accelerating because they have so much free time on their hands. Youths in the UK have been an oversight to the community. For every 100 people there are 10 youths committing crime. Our youths have so much talent and so much to offer but yet they have not been appreciated in a way that deems them fit. The greatness in our youths needs to be exploited! This is what we are all about! We are the hand stretched out that aims to help those youths who are struggling in our society! People who do not feel like they fit in! Those who do not think that they belong! Some may be going through depression, abuse, domestic violence, eating disorders, loneliness, pregnancy etc.; but they lack the support and the community whereby they feel among. The SCG aims to bring all races, genders, religions, sexualities, social statuses, abled and disabled to a place where there are no limits nor differentiation! BUT All Free to be you!